Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cross Processing Fun





I shot these for the CP assignment. It was my first time doing this. I tried forever to think of a good idea and was finally inspired. I decided that since the process tends to make the images look aged I would try to make my niece look like me in the late 80's. This wasn't hard considering she looks just like me and could easily be passed off as my child. Everything from her hairstyle to her beat up flip flops is accurate. I even threw in my old doll, horsey, and pound puppies sweatshirt(all of which are hers now) for authenticity. This was a fun project, and I would love to cross process again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber
These are so cute!! And I think you really accomplished what you wanted, I kind of want to try cross processing now, even though I am not such a fan of film, but hey I won't be developing haha. Anyway I think these turned out really well!!

JP said...

these totally look like their from the 80's. good job
keep post ing your pics over the summer, It will be fun to see what people do on their own.
Jeselyn